The North Thurston Education Foundation offers scholarships to graduating seniors to assist in financing their post-high school education in the 2019-20 school year.
To be considered for a Foundation Scholarship an applicant must
– Submit two letters of recommendation: One from a teacher or counselor that documents scholarship, leadership and citizenship qualities and potential for success in post-high school education; and one from a member of the community who is not an employee of the school district.
– Submit a short essay as described on the application.
– Submit a transcript of grades
– Submit a completed application form.
– All documents need to be printed on ONLY one-sided and submitted as a unit. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Due Date: Completed applications are to be submitted to the high school counseling or career centers or mailed to NTEF by April 12, 2019.
If you are interested in establishing a named scholarship, call our Executive Director, Michael Jones at 360-790-6548.
Contact the NTEF Scholarship Chair: